Albacore Lettuce Wraps
Tuna is one of those healthy items that are found in the inner aisles of the grocery store-so venture down the aisle and pick out white albacore packed in water. This is an ultra-healthy meal that is high in protein and low in fat. Yield: 2 servings
Here's what you need...
- 1 can albacore chunk tuna, packed in water
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 apple, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon nonfat ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 large lettuce leaves, washed
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the tuna, onion, bell pepper, and apple in a medium bowl. In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, ranch dressing and dill.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the tuna and mix until well combined.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on two plates, and fill with tuna. Garnish with a dash of pepper.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 124 calories, 1.5g fat, 13g carbohydrate, 2.7g fiber, and 14g protein.
The Corio Method is a unique, fearlessly fun and effective fitness method and training system that creates a stronger, fitter, leaner and more agile, beautifully balanced physique. Apply now for a complimentary Corio Kickstart Session with our coaches, available globally (value $250) and take the first step towards a new you.